Why are white papers important?
White papers are an effective sales and marketing tool because they:
- Combine persuasive writing with product and service descriptions that provide consumers with all the information they need to make informed decisions
- Educate without selling by highlighting ways customers can be better or more effective and shedding light on industry trends or new findings that will soon become mainstream.
- Guide the consumer, much as a management consultant might, about what they should do next wherever they may be in their decision-making journey.
What to Expect from a ContentWriters White Paper
Expert Insights on Any Topic
Our writers work hand in hand with the client, combining market research with the vision you have for your business to deliver a message that resonates with the audiences you wish to target.
White Paper Writers in Your Industry
With expert teams who specialize in writing on specific industrial niches, we can help you create thought leadership pieces that set the tone for others to follow in your line of business.
Intuitive Inbound Marketing
Depending on your audience and the platforms on which you seek improved engagement, our white papers will focus on the metrics that matter to improve marketing efficacy.
Using only the latest research and focusing on insights that matter, our white papers are thorough, well-informed, and written by vetted industry professionals — with your brand’s vision and mission in mind.
How ContentWriters Helps You Educate Readers
Custom White Papers Scaled to Your Needs
From seamless integration to ramping up production for different marketing and media channels, our white papers are tailor-made for any industry, workflow process, content calendar, target niche, or online platform.
Bulk White Papers
Whether you require a one-off white paper or an ongoing series of thought pieces and research papers for any given industry or niche, we are here to conduct research, gather insights, educate consumers, and develop your position as a market thought leader.
Let’s Discuss Your Content Goals
Scale content with a dedicated account manager
Managed Account Benefits
- — Custom writer vetting and management
- — High volume, high quality content
- — Consistent publishing schedules
- — Premium customer support