ContentWriters is Hiring!
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of a growing startup in the heart of NYC? We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team! To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES ASSOCIATE
Location: New York City
ContentWriters.com is seeking a motivated Junior Business Development and Sales Associate. Entrepreneurially-spirited, the Associate will work closely with the Executive Director of Sales and Head of Business Development to uncover new opportunities, develop contacts, conduct market research and assist in closing deals. You will have a rare opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and work on both inbound and outbound opportunities. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
- Drive revenue growth through by assisting in the development of sales and marketing initiatives
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers and find contact information
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis of new and existing markets
- Work closely with Sales and Operations on various projects that are in support of the entire sales process
- Manage new and existing accounts to increase monthly re-occurring revenue
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college
- 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in business development, sales research, digital media advertising, digital media, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Benefits include a solid base salary, sales commissions for originating business and partnerships, health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick and personal leave and short term/long term disability.Apply
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT/CONTENT STRATEGY INTERN
ContentWriters is looking for a highly qualified self-starter to work with our account management and content strategy teams. We are a small start-up located in SoHo, NYC focused on elevating the quality of written content out on the web. Working with the accounts and strategy teams, this intern will be exposed to many different factors that go into running a rapidly growing start-up.
Our ideal candidate is results-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks. The intern will gain valuable account management and content strategy experience while learning what it takes to run a successful start-up.
- Assist account management team with client and writer communication
- Contribute to the growth of ContentWriters’s expert writer base through recruitment and evaluation of writer applicants
- Assist with creation and management of marketing collateral (social media, newsletter, blog, media kits etc.)
- Assist content strategy team by keeping on top of latest trends and news in the content marketing and SEO world and by providing relevant insight to advise clients
- Perform occasional quality control through content editing and review
ContentWriters is seeking to work with an undergraduate student in junior or senior year, or a Master’s student. Must be located in the NYC area. A major in business, marketing, or media/communications is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are required. Experience with SEO, content marketing, marketing and account management are strongly preferred.