ContentWriters is Hiring!
ContentWriters, a small but mighty early-stage company, is a full-service content writing agency and platform. We specialize in providing high-quality content at scale to publishers, agencies, eCommerce, eLearning, and enterprise businesses. We create custom-written content marketing assets through a supreme network of talented US-based writers across all major industries.
Vision: ContentWriters puts quality written content at the heart of your company's growth strategy.
Mission: Our mission is to connect businesses with diverse audiences through powerful content crafted by specialized writers, managed by a team that puts people first.
We’re based primarily out of the NYC-area, though we became a remote-first company in 2020.
About the Role:
ContentWriters is seeking a dynamic self-starter to join our sales and content strategy team. This is a full-cycle sales role and you will be tasked with prospecting new business, generating and qualifying leads, closing deals, and renewing contracts. There will be a mix of inbound and outbound opportunities with a larger focus on outbound.
Our ideal candidate is personable, self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, a team player, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks. To be successful in this role, it’s important that you have an understanding of content marketing and why it’s important, and a couple years of full-cycle sales experience. The focus of this job is closing annual contracts with businesses in our target profile.
- Generate a solid sales pipeline through outbound efforts
- Record call notes and activities in SalesLoft
- Follow up on and close new business deals
- Qualify and convert inbound leads
- Facilitate the handover of new accounts to account management
- Oversee account growth across a portfolio of clients
- Track all accounts and opportunities in Salesforce
- 2-3+ years of experience in sales with at least 1 year of experience closing
- Experience with content, SEO, writing, marketing, SaaS/tech, and/or media is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are required
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM, prospecting and lead gen tools (DiscoverOrg/ZoomInfo & Sales Loft), and Google Drive is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or media/communications is preferred
About the Company:
ContentWriters is a quality-driven content marketing agency and platform committed to meeting the needs of publishers, agencies, e-commerce companies, and brands seeking a steady stream of expert-level written content.
With a network of vetted content writers specializing in numerous industries and nearly twenty years of experience in the fields of content development, SEO, content marketing, and tech, our team is well-equipped to deliver high-value outcomes for our clients.
We’re a dedicated and hard-working team with a startup mentality that practices a culture based on shared values and an innate desire to succeed – making ContentWriters a dynamic place to work.
- People First - We work with steadfast transparency, integrity, and respect.
- Cultivation - We champion a culture of growth, support, and development for our clients, writers, and one
- Passion - We take pride in the work we do, the people we work with, and the way we get sh*t done.
- Efficiency - We provide dynamic solutions that simplify and scale workflows.
- Commitment - We never settle — Our idea of what’s possible is always evolving.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive base salary, commission, and team bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick, personal leave, and holidays
- Short term/long term disability
- Remote work environment
We’re happy to be an equal opportunity employer! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.