ContentWriters is Hiring!
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of a growing startup in the heart of NYC?
We are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
To apply, please email us at email@example.com.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES ASSOCIATE
Location: New York City
ContentWriters.com is seeking a motivated Junior Business Development and Sales Associate. Entrepreneurially-spirited, the Associate will work closely with the Executive Director of Sales and Head of Business Development to uncover new opportunities, develop contacts, conduct market research and assist in closing deals. You will have a rare opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and work on both inbound and outbound opportunities. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
- Drive revenue growth through by assisting in the development of sales and marketing initiatives
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers and find contact information
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis of new and existing markets
- Work closely with Sales and Operations on various projects that are in support of the entire sales process
- Manage new and existing accounts to increase monthly re-occurring revenue
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of Key Performance Indicators
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college
- 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in business development, sales research, digital media advertising, digital media, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work independently in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Benefits include a solid base salary, sales commissions for originating business and partnerships, health insurance, paid vacation, paid sick and personal leave and short term/long term disability.
ContentWriters is looking for a highly qualified self-starter to work with our account management and writer management team. At ContentWriters, our mission is to elevate the quality of written content on the web by connecting businesses with professional, expert-level freelance writers. Working with the account and writer management team, this intern will be exposed to many different factors that go into running a growing start-up.
Our ideal candidate is results-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks. The intern will gain valuable account and content management experience while learning what it takes to run a successful start-up.
- Assist account management team with deadline management and client/writer communication
- Maintain client content calendars via topic pitching and order inputting
- Assist with topic generation, copyediting, and data entry
- Publish content on client WordPress sites
- Contribute to the growth of ContentWriters’ expert writer and editor base through recruitment and evaluation of writer and editor applicants
ContentWriters is seeking to work with an undergraduate student in senior year, a recent graduate, or a Master’s student. Must be located in the NYC area. A degree in media/communications, digital marketing, journalism, or English is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are required. Experience with account management/customer service, content marketing, blogging, content editing and SEO are strongly preferred.